Sunday, September 20, 2009
Proverbs 3:5-6
There is a reason I chose this scripture in high school to guide me in life....I have needed it A LOT!!!! in life. The latest episode is going back to work (part-time but still). I am chalenged with leaving my family for a week to train in Seattle & Portland so I can work for Horizon Air. This is stressful enough because it is parent/teacher conference week, Luke has three half-days of school and everyone has at least one activity everyday. On top of this our landlord just informed us that they sold the house we live in and we have 30 days to move. Does anyone eles get nausiated reading this? So...the next few weeks will be hard but I will "trust in the Lord." I will aknowledge that these things are blessings even when they are not convenient and I will pray we make it through it all. I know one thing from all my life experiences, everything has a purpose. When I look back in two months and reflect on this moment in time I will more clearly see the Lords hand and I will know the purpose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow Natalie, Sounds like you've got a pretty busy life right now! Hope all goes well :) I had so much fun talking with your Mom and Marty last night. They're here cleaning out grandma's house. It is so much fun to be with family. I hope everything goes smoothly for you!!
CONGRATS on the new Job!! Just think of all the fun trips you'll get to bragg about heheh yes I'm Jel!! With all this moving from house to house you must have the cleanest no clutter in the world hehe JK good luck with the move and finding a new place!! Miss you tons wish I was closer to help out with the kids,k but I'm sure Aaron had it all taken care of right cause being a mom is easy!! Hugs LOL
o my, the new jobs sounds like it will be cool! I hope you guys find a new house!! Good luck love ya!
Hold on tight. It's going to be a bumpy ride for the next few weeks . . . but you can do it! Love~Mom
Post a Comment