Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Flagstaff Fair

What's more fun than good food, face painting, rides and animals? I don't know.... but we sure had fun at our first Flagstaff fair. Here is some of the photos..


The perfect prize (won by Daddy) named after Boise State's "Buster Bronco".

Flaming baseball for the start of fall little league.



A few good thoughts and pixi dust ought to go with this fairy paint.

This little black face is the result of Luke trying to wash thee "itchy" make-up off by himself. (Oops)


4 comments:

The Gidley's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Gidley's said...

It's funny how each one of their face paints matched their personalities. We miss them alot. Hugs from Grandma

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

So glad you and your family are having so much fun! I just love summer, but I guess it's time for Fall to come. I love all the seasons. Can't wait to see you guys again on our next adventure, or reunion :)

Geisler's said...

Look at all the fun you had!! I miss ya tons!!Ive been in a fog for three weeks now. I need to call ya and catch up!! Hugs