I know it is Easter but since we moved I cannot find my Easter box. Hence the halloween table cloth to dye eggs on. Oh well...if everyone is dressed and fed it's a good day at our home, let alone getting to dye eggs. My mom posted pics of Grandma "GREAT" Helen dying eggs. Shout out to G.G.H. We Love You! We Miss You! Happy Easter!!! Here is the heart and soul of the Martindale Family's creativity...Paige, Seth & Luke. Way to go kiddos. I love and appreciate your great work!!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
The incredible edible egg....
I know it is Easter but since we moved I cannot find my Easter box. Hence the halloween table cloth to dye eggs on. Oh well...if everyone is dressed and fed it's a good day at our home, let alone getting to dye eggs. My mom posted pics of Grandma "GREAT" Helen dying eggs. Shout out to G.G.H. We Love You! We Miss You! Happy Easter!!! Here is the heart and soul of the Martindale Family's creativity...Paige, Seth & Luke. Way to go kiddos. I love and appreciate your great work!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
We wish we could have colored Easter Eggs together. You did a great job.
Wow, those are some really cool eggs! Lots of variety! Looks like the kids had a great time!! I love the holidays :)
Ok you definatly have won Mother of the year!! You do the funnest things with your kids!! Hugs Amy
The eggs are so cute with all the colors on them.So how is Asia doing?Miss you so much.Love Sadie
Post a Comment