Wednesday, June 16, 2010

End of Grand Canyon
















Today is the day to hike up and out. Switchback trails and all, it was a great bonding experience & we're so proud of our boys.

2 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Wow, that would be fun, and HOT! I guess some of the scouts in our new ward hiked down. But tried to do too much, and a couple of the boys were getting dehydrated and sick. They had to have gatorade and water taken to them, but everyone made it out safely. I'm glad your boys had a great time, and looks like they did great!

Good to see some updates :) Keep them coming!!

Clyde and Marty Dillon said...

AWESOME experience! When we owned the Village Sports Den there we had the Grand Canyon hiking concession permit for tours. YIKES! I made it a couple of times but Uncle Clyde did it for a living. TOUGH STUFF! Proud of you. Ok, Natalie, it's your turn. :)