Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summertime fun

These are the creative things the kids find to do in the summer:

Build bike jumps w/ old wood, duct tape & bricks



Borrow Mom's camera w/o asking & take crazy pitures...









There are more pictures but then if I post them we haave to relive the conversation of why it is not funny to take pictures of peoples behinds..... hopefully we can keep the summer bordom to a minimum so we don't see this again.

Drawing "Boston Red Socks" players in chalk...Good job Seth! Love the artwork & real life trophy for playing on the team.



I hope everyone is having a great summer..our highlight will be visiting McCall for Grandpa G's birthday on the 4th. We can't wait to see you all there. Until then have fun but be safe & don't take the camera w/o asking first. Please!

2 comments:

The Gidley's said...

Love all the pictures taken by our future movie producer. Gosh, I miss these kids!

The Gidley's said...

Seth,Grandpa was excited to see your trophy. Congratulations!