Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baptized!!!




Seth was Baptized May 9th. It was wonderful for everyone there. My Dad spoke and shared a beautiful testimony. It meant a lot to Seth because that was who he chose (by himself) to talk. That being said I think it meant more to me than anything else my Dad has given me except witnessing my wedding. I love you Seth for making a righteous choice and I love you Dad for sharing your testimony with my children.

6 comments:

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Natalie..what a beautiful eternal family. I love the pictures of you all. Congrats to Seth on the Baptism.

The Gidley's said...

It was WONDERFUL!
We had such a good time and Seth's Baptism was perfect. He looked so handsome in his new suit and 'real' tie. We will cherish these memories forever.

Thanks Seth, for letting us be a part of your special day.

Hugs & Kisses ~ Grandma

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

What a wonderful thing, to have 2 of your children baptized now! I'm so glad our families can be together forever!! That's the BEST thing of all :) I just LOVE Heavenly Fathers Plan....he really does know what's best for us!

Clyde and Marty Dillon said...

Finally! I have been watching your blog every day waiting for some pictures. They are great! We wish we could have been there also. Thanks for being such a wonderful example to all. Yeah Seth!!!!

Geisler's said...

I'm glad to see that you made it home safely!! It was so fun to see you even if it was short!! Thanks again Aaron for letting her stop by!!! Look at how cute Seth is!! He looks so grown up!! Congrat again little Man!! I miss you tons and wish you all a FUN summer!!!!

wit'stotallyhotblog said...

Tell Seth i said congrats!! Jacob misses him sooo much. But we are glad that you are liking your new home! LOve ya!