Thursday, April 9, 2009

Book Club w/ flat Taylor & flat Hannah



Sorry...we've been off the radar for a while. Sometimes life is just too full. I'm sure all you moms can relate. We were so lucky to be invited to join a mother/daughter book club for girls 8-12. It's such fun to read the same book and see that moms get something totally different out of it than their daughters. I really am getting old. Anyway our first read was "Everything on a Waffle." It was lots of fun and even included recipes at the beginning of each chapter. This time we hosted and read "Frindle." I know a lot of fourth grade teachers use it in class. It was fun & educational (something a mom is always searching for- right?)

We had just recieved flat Taylor & Hannah in the mail so they were able to join in.

P.S. We are always looking for more books if you have any suggestions. Something for 8-12yr. olds & 200pgs. or less. This is Taylor Bean in the picture with Paige.

1 comment:

The Gidley's said...

Taylor was excited to hear that Paige's friend was also names Taylor. :D