Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow Bowl!!!




So.....Aaron & I got to help chaperon the 5th grade ski trip. Our fist time at the snow bowl was beautiful. Even in Idaho & Utah there aren't many opportunities to be up in a mountain at 1200ft. That said...beggars can't be choosers. The top is icy, the bottom is slushy & the middle isn't very technical. All in all it was fun but helping 90 5th graders doesn't leave much time for picture taking. Sorry but enjoy the beautiful view from the couple of pics I got of Aaron at the top.

2 comments:

The Gidley's said...

Paige must have waited in the rental line for hours. 90 kids is alot. Did they have enough equipment? She sounded so grownup on the phone. I miss her ALOT! Hugs and Kisses ~ Mom

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Sounds so fun. I remember last year Doug was a chapperone for the 4th grade ski trip with Abby and the 4 classes. This year she has the 5th grade ski pass for Utah resports and has enjoyed it.