I love Christmas. I love time with family and the excuse Christmas gives me to shut out the world (more so than usual) for a while. I hope you enjoyed this most precious of all holidays. I hope you were all blessed with the opportunity to serve others. I hope you were all enveloped in the Our Saviors love and sacrifice. And I hope you all had as much fun as we did.
The kids were so excited when they saw their new Wii first thing. Seth did his touchdown moves for joy! Luke's favorite gift was his new snowboard. Seth's favorite was a peewee sized regulation football. Paige loves everything. I love seeing them so excited. Luke told us how he heard Santa's big boots stomping in the house. Seth said he heard jingle bells twice durring the night. Childhood is magical!!!



3 comments:
Natalie, Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I think your mom loves the snow as much as you do :) I'm learning so much about you, and I love seeing your family and keeping up with you!
You are a great example!! How do you like your new town, and home? Hope you're doing great :)
Looks like you all had a great Christmas! I wish that we could have seen each other for the Holidays, but good thing for texting!! Hope your trip to family and all those hours in the car were good!! Talk to you soon HUGS!!
Merry Christmas! Tell Luke i think his snowboard is awesome, and seth his football looks cool! Tell paige i said hi and merry chirstmas!! Text you later!! Love whit
Post a Comment